List:       hpux-cxx-dev
Subject:    Re: CXX-DEV: Internal error: unexpected DNTT kind 0...  ??
From:       mahesha <mahesha () india ! hp ! com>
Date:       2002-12-24 6:18:06

On Tuesday 24 December 2002 10:35 am, Charlie Bowen wrote:
> I have my program in wdb, and it says: "Warning:  Internal error:
> unexpected DNTT kind 0 encountered as field of struct".  No indication of
> what struct, or any other info.  What might this mean??
> Charlie

Is this a C++ application built with aCC ? There was one similar issue in
aCC A.03.30 which had to do with emitting debug info when first member
of a class is an enum. This was fixed later in A.03.31 ("JAGad52500: Bad
debug info, member list info is in LNTT section"). What is the version of the
compiler you are using ?  You may consider upgrading to the latest aCC -
A.03.39. See www.hp.com/go/cpp for more information on releases.

-mahesha