List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] Omniback II restore from different node Master's backup tape
From:       Boland Paul-P11471 <Paul.Boland () motorola ! com>
Date:       2001-02-28 21:32:08

	Good Day,
		We need to reduce our Omniback II nodes from 4 to one. But
we are not sure how we will be able to read/restore files from the other 3
tapes. Has anyone of you had to do this using HP-UX Omniback II A.02.55 on
PH-UX 10.2 OS. We are moving to Sun platforms and another backup software.
We need to be able to restore data for a year from the 4 tapes we are using
now, on to one of the 4 HP master backup nodes as soon as we go to Sun.
		Any help would be appreciated,