List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] xntpd daemon
From:       Neeraj Puri <npuri () in ! dhl ! com>
Date:       2000-06-30 14:09:54

Dear Admins,

I have manually started the xntpd daemon on one of my HP machines on the
network for time synchronization. I want this daemon to start
automatically when the HP box starts. I checked the
/sbin/rc2.d/S660xntpd but could not make out the way to start this
daemon automatically.

Please advise what is required to start and stop this daemon while
starting and shutting down the machine.

Regards,

Neeraj