List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] UDP
From:       Derek Bellner Smith <dbell01 () mail ! dfas ! msd ! eds ! com>
Date:       2000-06-30 13:12:07

Admins,

  I was checking on my network protocols with an netstat -s and found
that I have 48 udp socket overflows. Currently I have 4 nfsd running and
no DNS server. Any suggestions?

udp:
   0 incomplete headers
   0 bad data length fields
   0 bad checksums
 48 socket overflow
   0 data discards

Thanks,
Derek Bellner Smith               Phone: (614) 693-6268
System Administrator              Email: dbell01@mail.dfas.msd.eds.com
Vendor Pay EDM
Columbus, OH