List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] 735 eisa 100vg
From:       Kenny Felmly <kfelmly () h40a ! resva ! trw ! com>
Date:       2000-06-29 19:55:32

Hi list
I am trying to find out the procedure for installing the
software/drivers for the 100VG card (I want to use the 10baseT
connection) in a 735/99, HP-UX 11.0.  I need this 735 with 2 lan cards.
I tried to install it from the application cd and swinstall can't seem
to find most of the -KRN, etc. software/drivers.
Any ideas?  Is this an ordered app for 11.0?

Thanks

["kfelmly.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]