List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] RE: Summary HP Equivalent of Snoop and/or TCPdump?
From:       "Polito, Nick" <Nick_Polito () NAI ! com>
Date:       2000-06-29 19:51:33

Thanks to Mike Hutchins, Rick Jones, Ted Takvorian,  Stephen Hearn, and Ralf
Hildebrandt.

There isn't any good tcp tools to sniff the interfaces included with the
base install of HP-UX 10.20. But you can download some utilities at:
http://hpux.cae.wisc.edu/ This is the best site that I have scene for HP-UX
utilities and yes, games. The best was tcpdump and snoop. But there is other
as well. Thanks to everyone for there assistance.

Nick