List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] Re: RE: maximum file size
From:       Rahul Parasnis <rahul.parasnis () creditlyonnais ! fr>
Date:       2000-05-30 23:54:20

Which version of Sybase you are using ?
I have tried this , but there appears to be sybase limitation that it can't
create dump files size
greater than 2 GB, Then I had to stripe the Dump.
Please let me know if you succeed in creating sybase dumpfile greater than 2GB
, what version of SYBASE you are using ?
Use prealloc command just to simulate wheather file system is able to
accomodate file
greater than 2 GB .
In my case prealloc was able to create greater than 2GB even then sybase was
giving same error
'file too large'.

Thanks and Regards
- Rahul