List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] SharedX usage
From:       Eduo <eduo () ciateq ! mx>
Date:       1999-11-30 16:24:18

Hello all

I was wondering how is it possible to run SharedX. I have heard of the
program but the info in the HP website is sparse and none too
understandable.

Is it purchased separately or part of the system? Is it part of a suite or
a specifi program?

How can I run it or what should I do to be able of using it?

TIA

Eduo

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira   Mythago//On   eduo@ciateq.mx   ICQ# 3824675
CIAT, S.A. - QUERETARO/MEXICO Cel. Tel. +52 (4) 230 03 99  ICQ(2)# 38336003
  Centro de Tecnologia Avanzada en Turbomaquinarias - Gerente de Sistemas
     Center of Advanced Technology in Turbomachinery - IS/IT Manager