List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] How do I know if patch(es) from QPK CD's are recalled?
From:       Massimo Brandini <Massimo_Brandini () schindler ! com>
Date:       1999-11-29 8:07:01

Hi respectable admins,

I'm trying to keep the OS (HP-UX 10.20) on the machines I
administer updated.
To reach this goal I regularly apply the periodic HP
quality pack.
Since I know from the past that ,almost regularly, patches
from a QPK CD are found to be wrong, I would like to find
a way for a poor soul like me to be kept informed about
this issue (is there for example an official HP mail list
of announcements about this matter? etc etc).

How you HP admins cope with this problem?

I hope you will not say "check it patch by patch", time is
not definitively on my side :-).

Thanks in advance,

Max

Massimo Brandini
Unix System Administrator
Configurator Office
Schindler Electronics S.A. Locarno (Switzerland)
E-Mail massimo_brandini@ch.schindler.com
Tel  : +41 (0) 91 75 69 830
Fax  : +41 (0) 91 75 69 872