List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] No e-mail messages from this list.
From:       Mauricio Garcia <Mauricio.Garcia () amefird ! com ! mx>
Date:       1999-05-31 14:52:21

Hi admins:

I have read some messages saying that the person is not receiving messages from this \
list anymore.

I am one of those now. I have not received any message since last week. Do you know \
how to fix it. Should I subscribe to the list again?

Thanks in advance.

Mauricio García
Network & Communications
Hilos American & Efird de México, S.A. de C.V.
Tel: (5) 301-1905
Fax:(5) 301-1915
e-mail: mgarcia@amefird.com.mx