List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] HELP with ppl or morningstar ppp and samba
From:       hbr () indcomp ! com
Date:       1996-02-28 14:36:34

I have both ppl and morningstar pppd running on an 835 with samba. Once I
start my ppl (or pppd), I am
able to ftp anyware on my network (also telent). But I cant mount any drives
that are exported into samba.
The local pc are running workgroups and win95. The remote pc is running win95.
The remote pc is set up as one of the workgroups that are in the office.

Any Ideas ??

hbr