List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] Printing question HPlaserJet 4mv.
From:       dvande01 () bre ! gmpt ! gmeds ! com
Date:       1995-09-29 16:14:30

Group,

I have Hp LaserJet 4mv configured using Jetadmin Utility.
When you send a print job to it, How does it determine
which paper tray to use? I have one 8.5 x 11 and the
other 11 x 14. I think it may be defined within the application.
because one applications automatically uses the 11 x 14.
"This is what I dont want to happen"
A standard lp command uses the 8.5 x 11.

Help please!

Doug Vanderlip,
dvande01@bre.gmpt.gmeds.com