List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] Problem with SoftBench 4.0 debugger
From:       yuwono () rainbow ! nws ! noaa ! gov
Date:       1995-06-29 14:22:46

Hi admins

I have several problems with people running the new Softbench 4.0 debugger
(DDE debugger) on HP9000 750 running HP-UX 9.01.

Several times (not always) when people started their debug session,
The workstations would just start crashing, and can not recover
(i.e. I have to recover from the backup tapes.) usually because it is missing
lib/dld.sl.

This is kind of a pain since it happened 3 times already.
This morning It happens again.  I was just wondering if anybody ever
experience this or not??? Or hear about it and any solutions ???

Thanks

Leo Yuwono
yuwono@thunder.nws.noaa.gov