List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] Getting a Keyboard to Work Completely
From:       clay () maverick ! intecom ! com
Date:       1995-05-31 0:47:02

I have a new 715/100 workstation and a PC-101-style keyboard (model number
A2840B).

It works fine, mostly, but I'm having a few specific problems.

Specifically, the workstation (or vue) does not honor the following keys:

Insert
End
Num Lock (does not toggle keypad between numbers and arrows)

I'm guessing it has something to do with the keysymdb; suggestions appreciated.

Later.

--
Clay Luther                             Systems Buddha       .
clay@incite.com                         Incite, Inc.        ...