List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] Spool file management applications
From:       Jeff Kubler <jeff () kublerconsulting ! com>
Date:       2005-03-30 23:07:50

To all;
I am reviewing a discussion I started several years ago regarding Spoolfile
management on HP-UX.  People coming from the HP 3000 environment have often
used spoolfile management tools such as NBSPOOL (from Quest), ESPUL (from
RAC), Unispool (from Holland House), etc.  I have noticed that this area is
not highly discussed beyond the spooler that is a part of HP-UX.  Does
anyone use additional management applications for spooler files like
Easyspooler, Output Server, Unispool, etc?  If you do, why have you chosen
to use these tools?
Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Kubler