List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] Re: Summary for MAN
From:       Prashant Zanwar <pczanwar () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-12-20 16:59:06

All,

Is it possible to append the file, by string, after a known string in a file? Would \
help me a lot where I am trying to change all aliases file?

I have some comment and after that a mail alias, i have commented the mail alias \
using perl, now want to append it by a new alias. Please suggest, i will summerize.

Thanks and regards

Prashant