List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] how changes in /etc/resolv.conf take effect?
From:       "Ernesto Freyre" <efreyre () isp ! qnet ! com ! pe>
Date:       2004-12-13 14:50:02

Hi admins, please could some body here tell me how I can to make the changes
I have made in /etc/resolv.conf take effect?
I changed the IP of  DNS server to another.

Thank you a lot.

Ernesto Freyre Ramírez
Área de Operaciones
Red Privada Virtual S.A.
Av. Paseo de la República 4675 - Lima 34
Telf.: (511) 241-4122 Anexo 2245
Fax: (511) 446-8135
Visítenos en: www.qnet.com.pe