List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] Summary:  t5000 thin client and new rp2470 server
From:       "Henning, Thomas B" <thomas.b.henning () usa-spaceops ! com>
Date:       2004-10-15 16:56:42

Well, to summarize my own post, I got on the telephone to HP Support and one "press \
one for..." system and four humans later I found out that the t5000 thin client can \
be reset to Factory Defaults by pressing and holding F9 right after power on and \
continuing to hold it until the setup wizard is seen.  Now if this had been in the \
documentation that they send with the thin client I would have spent a lot less time \
searching the HP web site and bothering you kind folks on this mailing list.

Thomas B. Henning
United Space Alliance
Ground Operations
Wave Analysis Lab
(321)861-4234
thomas.b.henning@usa-spaceops.com

Opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of my employer or NASA.