List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] EMC Experience
From:       "Justin Willoughby" <jwilloug () mhc ! net>
Date:       2004-03-29 13:00:13

I hope this is not too much off topic.

We have AIX and HPUX servers. We have been using a IBM ESS Shark but
are now also looking at EMC, specifically the DMX 800. Can anyone that
uses the DMX 800 share their experience with this storage server? The
vendor did a live web demo of the management software for their DMX
servers and it looks pretty impressive. What I am most interested in is
any one that has had problems with their EMC storage service or any
performance issues, or praise.

Thanks,

- Justin

 Justin Willoughby