List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] PGP import Public key and encrpt a file
From:       Balaji Nathan <balajinathan2003 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-11-19 15:25:39

Hi admins,
I have downloaded PGP 6.5.8 version.
I have to encrypt a file using PGP and after encrption, I have to ftp the file to a \
remote site.

The steps I am following is:
for encryption:
./pgp -c filename -z input +batchmode +force

-z input - is the file name with passphrase as plain text.

The remote site vendor had send me a public key file (public.asc). How to import this \
public key and generate a encrypted file.

Please help me with the Public key and creating a file with public key and \
encryption.