List:       hostap
Subject:    how to use hostapd as a radius server to handle eap-sim and eap-aka
From:       John <elmer_hostap () yahoo ! com ! cn>
Date:       2009-12-31 1:53:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi all:

i want to use the hostapd as a external radius server to handle eap-sim and eap-aka \
authentication request.followed the config file exmaples,it says that i need an \
eap_sim_db file,but i don't know how to fill in that file,could someone give me an \
example ? what parameters needed,and how to formalize it?
-thanks.
czhong

  好玩贺卡等 发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!
http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/