List:       hostap
Subject:    Re: Unable to connect using wpa_supplicant, blacklisted
From:       Michael Kurecka <wpi.hostapd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-17 18:35:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks, that seemed to have resolved that problem but I ran into another. I
tried to attach the log but it exceeded the 25k limit but basically the
problem is that I'm getting the

WPA: 4-Way Handshake failed - pre-shared key may be incorrect

message. I'm sure the values are right so is there another reason to get
this message or is there a way to put a trace message in to print both
values for comparison?