List:       hostap
Subject:    prism2.5: no scan results.
From:       insider- <drinsider () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-19 22:32:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hello every one, i have a problem.. i can't take any result with iwlist
wlan0 scan, i don't know what's exactly wrong, please tell me what
informations you need to give me some help. i'm sure that there is an AP
near me because it's my router! my card it's a senao with prism2.5 chip set
and it's connected via pcmcia. please en light me!

greeting.
--
insider-