List:       hostap
Subject:    datasheets
From:       eduardgv () gmail ! com (eduardgv)
Date:       2004-10-20 6:49:57

HI,

maybe off topic, but...

I'd like to probe baseband PHY signals directly from the hardware. For
this reason I need full detailed datasheets of the Prism II chipset.

I got the FN4699.1 datasheet which is a 1 page of scarce information
about the HFA3861 baseband processor (part of Prism II chipsets).

where can I get more extended information?

Thank you ;)