List:       horde-troll
Subject:    [troll] New Troll Installation - Fatal Error
From:       morgb () blueyonder ! co ! uk
Date:       2003-02-12 13:42:42

Hi Folks,

Looking for some pointers at the moment, I'm using the latest CVS versiona of
both horde + IMP and have recetnly tried to install troll.

I have edited the registry.php file in the horde config area + I can see the
icon for troll on the main screen, however when I click on the icon it says
the following error message :-

A fatal error has occurred:

[line 694 of /var/www/html/horde/troll/lib/Troll.php]

Details have been logged for the administrator.

any help or pointers would be appreciated.

thanks.