List:       horde-sync
Subject:    Re: [sync] Combined calendar and tasks
From:       Karsten Fourmont <fourmont () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-03-31 11:01:16

break_out@arcor.de wrote:
> What database should I use then? If I use the "calender" database, only calendar \
> entrys are synced - if I use the "tasks" database only tasks are synced.

Do you use the current cvs version? The latest released version won't do.

"calendar" is the database to use.

The log in /tmp/sync/syncml_log.txt should then contain these lines:

"DEBUG:  created device class SyncML_Device_P800"

(and not "using default device class").
Later there should be a log entry

"DEBUG:  handling tasks in calendar sync"

Do you get this?
See http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo for details on logging.

Cheers,
  Karsten