List:       horde-i18n
Subject:    [i18n] WG: Webmail (Horde) Turkish Language Problem
From:       Jan Schneider <jan () horde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-01 11:06:33

This message is in MIME format.

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von egitmen@ada.net.tr -----
      Datum: Mon, 1 May 2006 12:51:22 +0300
        Von: Mehmet Eğitmen <egitmen@ada.net.tr>
    Betreff: Webmail (Horde) Turkish Language Problem
         An: consulting@janschneider.de, info@oblo.com,
hordeinfo@cronosys.com, chuck@zend.com, consulting@horde.org

I have a problem with the turkish version of horde. When I use horde
in English
it is working properly. However in turkish I am not able to see the
body of the
message.

This is happening with al SME versions.

Thanks.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/

["Weitergeleitete Nachricht: Webmail (Horde) Turkish Language
	Problem" (message/rfc822)]