List:       horde-doc
Subject:    [doc] horde webmail
From:       <ismail () ibu ! edu ! tr>
Date:       2003-04-23 13:04:38

Hi,
 I have a some problem for horde webmail, when I logged in horde webmail I
encountered empty page and I do snag this empty page and I sent
please help me!I see horde.log file carefully but I don't have any problem
and I conrolled horde_sessionHandler table in horde mysql database this
sesssion writing succesfully please help

["horde.jpg" (image/pjpeg)]