List:       horde-dev
Subject:    Re: [dev] PEAR docs
From:       Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck () horde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-20 0:55:32

Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>:

> Where can I find more information on PEAR classes.
> I went to
> http://pear.php.net/doc/
> but there isnt a lot of docs available there.

There are some docs at http://www.phpdoc.de/pear/index2.html, though that's
kind of an old build. I'll probably start attacking documentation in PEAR at
some point, but I'm busy at work right now and have a lot of other stuff to
do...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist