List:       horde-dev
Subject:    [dev] netsted group problem with HEAD
From:       Todd Merritt <tmerritt () email ! arizona ! edu>
Date:       2007-04-06 15:39:41

I'm running HEAD and have run into a problem with nested groups.  If I
have a group foobar and assign a permission to that group it works, but
if I have a subgroup called foo, I can assign a permission to that
subgroup and it reports that it successfully assigned the permission,
but when I attempt to access something under that group I get a
permission denied failure.  I'll go file a ticket, but thought I'd
mention it here in case anyone else had run into it.

Thanks,
Todd