List:       horde
Subject:    [horde] Fedora 36 is now out
From:       Brent <impuser () bitrealm ! com>
Date:       2022-06-14 12:24:51

With the release of Fedora 36, Fedora 34 no longer gets any updates.
Fedora 34 was the last version to ship with php 7, so is there a way
to get php 8 and Horde working now?

I'm using the pear release of Horde, but I can switch to a different
method to get php 8 operational. I'd rather not run it as a container,
but if that's the only path forward then I can figure that out.

Thanks!