List:       horde
Subject:    Re: [horde] 'horde.horde_imap_client_message' doesn't exist
From:       "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj () thebennetthome ! com>
Date:       2014-02-23 2:44:42

Quoting "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj@thebennetthome.com>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:
>

>> Zitat von "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj@thebennetthome.com>:

>>> Well, anything else I can try?  This is a test server.
>>>
>>> root@dev ~]# php /usr/bin/horde-db-migrate Horde_Imap_Client down
>>> [  INFO  ] Migrating DB down.
>>> [  INFO  ] Current Horde_Imap_Client schema version: 1
>>> Migrating from HordeImapClientBaseTables (1)
>>> == 1 HordeImapClientBaseTables: reverting
>>> =====================================
>>> -- dropTable('horde_imap_client_data')
>>> SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1051 Unknown table
>>> 'horde_imap_client_data'
>>>
>>> [root@dev ~]# php /usr/bin/horde-db-migrate Horde_Imap_Client up
>>> [  INFO  ] Migrating DB up.
>>> [  INFO  ] Current Horde_Imap_Client schema version: 1
>>> Migrating to HordeImapClientChangeColumnName (2)
>>> == 2 HordeImapClientChangeColumnName: migrating
>>> ===============================
>>> -- columns('horde_imap_client_data')
>>> SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
>>> 'horde.horde_imap_client_data' doesn't exist
>>> [root@dev ~]# php /usr/bin/horde-db-migrate Horde_Imap_Client version
>>> [  INFO  ] Migrating DB to schema version version.
>>>
>>> [  INFO  ] Current Horde_Imap_Client schema version: 1
>>> Reached target version: version
>>> [  INFO  ] Ending Horde_Imap_Client schema version: 1
>>>
>>> Thanks again,
>>>
>>> John
>>
>> Delete all tables starting with "horde_imap_client_" manually.
>> --
>> Jan Schneider
>> The Horde Project
>> http://www.horde.org/
>> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject
>
> Thanks again for your time and help.  I just did this now.  Same issue.
>
> [  INFO  ] Current Horde_Imap_Client schema version: 0
> Migrating to HordeImapClientBaseTables (1)
> == 1 HordeImapClientBaseTables: migrating
> =====================================
> -- tables()
>    -> 0.0020s
> -- createTable('horde_imap_client_data', array('autoincrementKey' =>
> 'messageid'))
>    -> 0.0001s
> -- addIndex('horde_imap_client_data', array(0 => 'hostspec', 1 =>
> 'mailbox', 2 => 'port', 3 => 'username'))
> SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified
> key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes
>
> Subsequent runs give me:
>
> Migrating to HordeImapClientBaseTables (1)
> == 1 HordeImapClientBaseTables: migrating
> =====================================
> -- tables()
>    -> 0.0018s
> == 1 HordeImapClientBaseTables: migrated (0.0020s)
> ============================
>
> Migrating to HordeImapClientChangeColumnName (2)
> == 2 HordeImapClientChangeColumnName: migrating
> ===============================
> -- columns('horde_imap_client_data')
>    -> 0.0046s
> -- columns('horde_imap_client_message')
> SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
> [...]
I think I've finally found the issue.  I was using UTF-8 as the
charset for mysql.  I found this bug,
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=4541.  Changing to latin1 fixes
things and the horde DB's get updated.  Not sure when I changed to
utf-8 unless that's the default, but my current horde 3 DB is using
latin1 also, so for me I think It will fix all my issues, and allow me
to begin upgrading without fear.

Hopefully, this can help someone else.

Appreciate everyone's time.

Thanks,