List:       horde
Subject:    Re: [horde] Getting Horde to sync with gmail sent items
From:       Michael M Slusarz <slusarz () horde ! org>
Date:       2013-02-26 6:35:13

Quoting MM <mm@dssa.me>:

> Thanks for your reply - I apologise for the poorly framed question!
>
> My question is how do we ensure that Horde webmail stores items sent
> by Gmail - without any glitches?

Still don't understand what you mean.  If you mean "can Horde access
e-mails sent via the Gmail web interface" the answer would be yes -
you just need to navigate to whatever folder Gmail saves sent messages.

If you mean "Does Gmail store e-mails sent through Horde" the answer
is "I don't know".  It all depends on how you setup sent-mail saving
locally (on the Horde/IMP server).

michael