List:       horde
Subject:    [horde] "My Address Book" disappeared
From:       Daniel Esser <Gmane () DanielEsser ! de>
Date:       2008-11-30 15:41:23

Hi,

Iam using Horde Groupware Webmail 1.2 which uses imp as authentication
driver which isn't what I wanted. So I changed the authentication driver
to "sql".

Everything works fine except turba. It now hides "My Address Book". I
checked the turba_objects database and it still contains my contacts.

I would greatly appreciate if somebody could help me with this!

Greetings
Daniel