List:       horde
Subject:    [horde] WG: Only an answer
From:       Jan Schneider <jan () horde ! org>
Date:       2007-02-28 8:59:15

This message is in MIME format.

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von johnvillap@yahoo.com -----
Datum: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:35:54 -0800 (PST)
Von: John Villarreal <johnvillap@yahoo.com>
Betreff: Only an answer
An: consulting@horde.org

    Hi      I´ve installed the last version of webmail Horde, and i have a problem \
with the language.   I can´t find how to change the language. I´ve tryed several \
things taht say another people and i can´t change it     Please help me. Some thing \
Correo Yahoo!

Professional Horde and PHP consulting and development
http://janschneider.de

["Weitergeleitete Nachricht: Only an answer" (message/rfc822)]