List:       horde
Subject:    [horde] accessing Horde admin on Plesk/Horde system
From:       "J.P. Kelly" <jp () jpkvideo ! com>
Date:       2007-02-21 6:28:34

I am using horde on centos with Plesk installed.
I cannot access the horde/admin section i get the error:
	A fatal error has occurred

	Forbidden.

	Details have been logged for the administrator.

the log says:

	Feb 20 21:08:38 HORDE [emergency] [horde] Forbidden. [on line 16 of
"/usr/share/psa-horde/admin/index.php"]

Is it possible to access /admin on a Plesk version of horde?

I understand Plesk uses Horde a bit differently  than it was intended.