List:       horde
Subject:    Re: [horde] Invalid parent permission
From:       Tô <chaloupe () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-05-25 14:31:24

Jan Schneider a écrit :> Zitat von Tô <chaloupe@free.fr>:>>> Hi every body,>>>> 3 days of work and researches, and...I'm always at the same point.>> No way to give any permission to the Horde's applications !>> I've got always the same "Invalid parent permission" and can't >> undestand why.>>>> Nobody has this same problem ?>> No. Sure ? ;o)> Do you have a DataTree backend configured? Which version are you > using? etc.>Yes, I use MySQL as DataTree backend.I've installed Horde 3.2-cvs version over a Kolab 2.0.3 server. (updated 2 days ago)It's my third installation of Horde and never had that kind of trouble (1st with cvs)...I had others ;o)-- Horde mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/bounties/#hordeFrequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/To unsubscribe, mail: horde-unsubscribe@lists.horde.org