List:       horde
Subject:    [horde] Customizing Horde Interface
From:       joergathordeuser () centermail ! net
Date:       2003-05-28 7:18:46

Hey list,

a few days ago I asked for some tipps to customize my personal
Horde/IMP installation. I got a good tip from Ian. Thanks. Found the mentioned
parameter for the titlebar. The other thing I found was the parameter
'%s'

'$title = sprintf(_("Welcome to %s")' nearly at the end of ./imp/login.php. But I could not
find were the parameter '%s' is defined.

The other thing is that I want to change 'Horde' with is right above the
Login (Username).

Thanks for your newbie help

Joerg