List:       horde
Subject:    [horde] aliases
From:       Gwanûn <Gwanun () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-09-22 17:34:40

hi
I have a problem using imp3 and exim :-( on my server I host two domains (for example \
foo.com and bar.com) well, I set up exim to use different aliases files for the two \
domains (/etc/aliases/foo.com and /etc/aliases/bar.com). I did this because I want \
webmaster@foo.com and webmaster@bar.com. the two users are webmaster-foo.com and \
webmaster-bar.com. now my problem is that I have to login to imp3 with \
'webmaster-foo.com', but I want to login with webmaster or webmaster@foo.com. how can \
I do this? does something like an aliases file for imp3 exist? or should I use \
virtualhosts? btw, I've spent a lot of time in searching the mailinglist on google, \
but I didn't find a solution for the use of virtualhosts with imp3 :-(((

thanks in advance
gwanun