List:       horde
Subject:    Re: [horde] problems with kronolith kalendar (cont)
From:       Martijn Dekkers <mdekkers () unforgettable ! com>
Date:       2001-12-31 9:48:48

Hi Marc, List.

I think this is indeed a bug. Work week is showing me the week starting from
January 1st 2002, and week view is showing me Dec 31 2000 until Jan 06 2001

Cheers,

Martijn

Quoting Marc Fellman <m.fellman@vitalogic.nl>:

* Citeren Martijn Dekkers <mdekkers@unforgettable.com>:
*
* Hi Marc,
*
* I run a CVS version of kronolith of about 2 weeks ago, and store data in
* mySQL. I am not seeing the problem you describe - i.e. all my views show Dec.
*
* 31 2001.
*
* < It seems to happen in the week view. When I switched to month I got this
* < month.
*
* < Marc
*
*
* Cheers,
*
* Martijn
*
* Quoting Marc Fellman <m.fellman@vitalogic.nl>:
*
* * Hi all,
* *
* * I am using Horde RC2 (with parts of CVS RC3) and Kronolith (I'm not
* * absolutely
* * sure but I think the version that has the same datestamp as Horde RC3). I
*
* * have
* * used the calendar for some time now but I can not see any of the entry's I
*
* * have
* * made. I am able to export the calendar but that's all. Does anyone have any
*
* * experience with this?
* *
* * I am not aware of changing anything lately.
* *
* * I saw what the problem seemt to be. I was expecting 31 december 2001 when I
*
* *
* * clicked on today but I got 31 december 2000. So I browsed to december 2001
*
* * and
* * saw all my events. I don't know if it is special for the 31 december. Hope
*
* * this
* * helps with analysing the problem. BTW I am using mySQL as the place to
* store
* *
* * the events.
* *
* *
* *
* * M.Vr.Gr.
* *
* * Marc Fellman
* * Vitalogic Services B.V.
* *
* * www.vitalogic.nl
* *
* * -------------------------------------------------
* * This mail sent through IMP: fellsoft.xs4all.nl
* *
* *
* * -------------------------------------------------
* * This mail sent through IMP: fellsoft.xs4all.nl
* *
* * --
* * Horde mailing list: http://horde.org/horde/
* * Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
* *
* *
* *
*
*
*
*
*
* M.Vr.Gr.
*
* Marc Fellman
* Vitalogic Services B.V.
*
* www.vitalogic.nl
*
* This mail sent through IMP: fellsoft.xs4all.nl
*
* --