List:       helix-video-dev
Subject:    RE: [Video-dev] Re: controlling video window in Helix DNA client
From:       "Eric Hyche" <ehyche () real ! com>
Date:       2006-03-28 14:22:04

Sudhagar:

The IHXSiteSupplier implementation is responsible for creating
the display window.

Big caveat: clientapps/simpleplayer is a command-line test player - it
is not intended as a fully functional GUI player. If you find yourself
trying to manipulate the window that clientapps/simpleplayer
creates, then you're probably looking in the wrong place.

If you want to see an example of a GUI player, then look in
clientapps/guiplayer, or better yet, look at the Helix player project.

Eric