List:       helix-video-dev
Subject:    [Video-dev] Real A/V Porting
From:       "Zhouhaoyang" <hy_zhou () msn ! com>
Date:       2005-03-11 3:35:18

Hi all,
    The situation is:
     We have an ARM946E-S based embedded Platform, no Operation system, and
limited memory resource.
    We want to play *.rm file with real a/v encoded stream on this platform.

[1] How many components do we need?
    Are the following components enough?
   [a] Real Media file format reader
   [b] Real Audio decoder
   [c] Real video decoder

[2] For this kind of applicatoion, is Operation system necessary?

[3] have anyone the data about memory usage of Real video 8?

Thanks in advance

Tony Zhou
Fujitsu Microelectronics (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
TEL: 86-21-61007800-232
FAX:86-21-61007802