List:       helix-server-dev
Subject:    [Helix-server-dev] Blocking MP3 downloads
From:       Linda Jen <lingjen () email ! unc ! edu>
Date:       2009-04-13 15:50:31

I was searching several list to see if anyone ran across the problem
I am having and saw that johng4563 had the same question and was told
to post it to this list.  In looking I didn't see his question or an
answer so I will try posting here again:

"I didn't see this explicitly in docs.
I'm wondering if it's possible to stream mp3s from the helix server and
prevent the end-user from saving/downloading the audio content to his/her
PC."

Thanks,
Linda