List:       helix-server-dev
Subject:    [Helix-server-dev] Packet loss,
From:       <ext-jesus.1.rodriguez () nokia ! com>
Date:       2008-10-22 21:34:57

Hi all,

I have this error in which I stream the attached RV8, and ~5-6 secs before the end of \
the clip, I get a couple of "packet loss" asserts and then the app becomes \
unresponsive while trying to reconnect. During a couple of minutes I cannot cancel \
the reconnection attempt, but when I finally do (or simply wait ~5mins) there is an \
MMF crash (HXR_OUTOFMEMORY, to be exact).
The funny thing, and this is why I'm contacting you, is that this is only \
reproducible when streaming from a Helix Server 12. If I use Server 11 instead, or \
play the clip locally, there is no problem. I have tried to force the client to \
negotiate RTP instead of RDT to transport, trying to discard a protocol issue, but \
the server responded with 461 Unsupported Transport. So I'm guessing it refuses to \
serve Real Media through anything but RDT.
Any thoughts? Some change in server implementation that could affect the client, \
maybe? Any pointers will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
JA

["50k_RV8_176x144_7fps.rm" (application/vnd.rn-realmedia)]