List:       helix-server-dev
Subject:    [Helix-server-dev] Could build HELIX_SERVER_11_1
From:       "Pande, Madan (STSD)" <madan.pande () hp ! com>
Date:       2008-06-03 8:09:36

Hi,

        In my rather tedious journey to build to build helix server on RHEL4, I \
finally could build SERVER_11_1 servinst but not serverinstplus... That reports 2 \
Errors out of 69 modules. These are in the nodist dir

2. When building SERVER_12 whether servinst or serverplus, I get 8 errors out of 105 \
modules, mostly from renderer directory... Could be due to some X system file \
missing(?) after all RedHat does not package all the X stuff... Some errors are again \
from nodist dir...which is strange ...

So am struggling a little more for SERVER_12 for servinstplus profile which is what I \
wanted to build on RHEL...

Any suggestions are welcome

With Regards,
madan