List:       helix-server-dev
Subject:    RE: [Helix-server-dev] CR: rtsp tweaks for keepalive
From:       "Irfan Makandar" <imakandar () real ! com>
Date:       2008-02-27 6:39:50

If SET_PARAM request includes "ping: pong" header then server replies with
"451 Parameter Not Understood" as "ping" header is not defined and not
understood by server.
If you are using "ping: pong" for just keep alive purpose, your client
should ignore the response and from response infer that session is alive.

-Irfan