List:       helix-protocol-dev
Subject:    [Protocol-dev] RE: [Sonyericsson-private-dev] RE: RTSP :: Play of a
From:       Jyotsana Rathore <jrathore () real ! com>
Date:       2010-01-28 22:05:27

Hi Sanath,

No, there wont be any problems by enabling this flag.
If you have enabled server side rate adaptation by enabling the config \
ServerSideRateControl=1, then even if the server does not support rate adaptation, it \
will not switch back to client side adaptation, it will still honor the server side \
rate control setting.

Thanks,
Jyotsana