List:       helix-producer-dev
Subject:    [Helix-producer-dev] Please help me !
From:       ruoyu liu <liuruoyuliuruoyu () yahoo ! com ! cn>
Date:       2007-05-19 3:02:42

Hello , My dear friends :
       I got a problem during using the producersdk sample advencoder in Linux as follows :
   Program received signal SIGSEGV , Segmentation fault .
 0x08049f5e in CEncoderApp::CreateJob (this=0xbfb0ae78) at encoder.cpp : 526
 526                      res = m_pJob->GetEventManager (&pEventMgr);

 And here is the version of gcc in my operation system-----Fedora Core 4 :
        gcc (GCC)4.0.0 20050519 (Red Hat 4.0.0-8)

 What the reason is ? What is the problem I got ? Could you help me , please ? Thank you very much !
    Best regards !

                                                                               Yours , Ruoyu.