List:       helix-producer-dev
Subject:    [Helix-producer-dev] memcpy hangs encoder
From:       robert grimes <robertgrimes64 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-05-31 17:57:34

I am experiencing an issue creating a file from an encode job using the \
mediasinkencoder.
The encoder hangs on shutdown and the log file indicates only one (audio) end of \
stream sample is received.
I have traced the cause to the way in which I am obtaining the data:
memcpy( pSampleBuffer, m_dibBitmap, m_dibBitmapSize);

where m_dibBitmap is a pointer to the bits of a dibsection.

Is there a better way to transfer the data please.

Kind regards,
Robert