List:       helix-producer-dev
Subject:    Re: [Helix-producer-dev] producer does not start for video
From:       "Hasan Bulut" <hbulut () indiana ! edu>
Date:       2004-05-16 4:51:51

Hi,
I don't know what the bug is, but it is fixed. I modified the latest
mediasinkencoder example and it works now. I noticed that some class names
are changed compared to the old version (9.1) of producer sdk. I just
modified some part of the mediasinkencoder to make it work with the new
release of producer sdk and it caused some problems. But it is strange that
it was working for audio but not for the video all the time.
Thanks,
Hasan